Kevin Connelly Joins BMO Financial Corp. Board of Directors
CHICAGO, Dec. 6, 2018 /CNW/ – BMO Financial Corp. is pleased to announce the appointment of Kevin Connelly to the BMO Financial Corp. Board of Directors. Mr. Connelly most recently served as CEO and chairman of Spencer Stuart, a global executive search and leadership consulting firm. His appointment is effective January 1, 2019.
“Kevin’s expertise as the leader of a global talent-based business will help bolster BMO’s next phase of growth,” said John Rau, BMO Financial Corp. Chair. “We are privileged to have him join our Board and look forward to benefiting from his strategic advice and counsel.”
Mr. Connelly served as the CEO of Spencer Stuart from 2012-2018, and as a core member of the Board and CEO practice, he continues to serve a broad range of clients on search, leadership and governance matters. Prior to his terms as CEO, he was chairman for six years. He currently continues to serve as an active full-time senior partner of the firm. Before his tenure at Spencer Stuart, he was Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer at other major companies and served as a director of a major supplier to the world’s leading car makers. Mr. Connelly began his career with Harris Bank where he held a number of leadership positions.
A Wisconsin native, Mr. Connelly holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Marquette University and a Master of Business Administration degree from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
BMO Financial Corp. is the holding company for BMO Harris Bank N.A., and the Board of Directors of BMO Financial Corp. provides governance and oversight for the bank, as well as for BMO Capital Markets and BMO Private Bank in the U.S.
About BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $774 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
SOURCE BMO Harris Bank
- Fantastic Beasts 2 review: A lovable mess 21 views | posted on November 13, 2018 | under Breaking News
- Brexit deal in crisis – live updates 14 views | posted on November 15, 2018 | under Finance
- Amazon lands more than $2bn from New York, Virginia and Tennessee 13 views | posted on November 13, 2018 | under Finance
- #7 TECH NEWS Samsung Foldable Smartphone, Oneplus 6T Thunder purple, Jio phone 2, Asus Zenfone 6, 11 views | posted on November 13, 2018 | under Videos
- Tech News In telugu 215:Redmi Note 6 pro, Realme 3, fortnite, robo, Facebook,Apple 9 views | posted on November 19, 2018 | under Videos