I was considering the Dell UP3216Q since May 2017 (I did not proceed buying it due to reseller mistakenly telling me that it was out of production). I then waited for the Viewsonic VP3268-4K to be available and a week ago I also found the BenQ PD3200U (AHVA = IPS ?). Pricing is 1350-1000-830 for the above monitors (as mentioned).
I am now using an LG W2600HP (IPS 26″) since 2007 and am satisfied, however I need more viewing area.
Which of the three monitors do you believe is best (Color accuracy, build quality, picture quality, error-free use)? I have seen a video showing that the Viewsonic has an issue with a horizontal line pattern appearing on screen and read that the BenQ one has spontaneous flicker issue. Is the Dell still the king here, or the other two are comparable according to your experience ?
Also, is there any plan for reviewing the BenQ PD3200U ?
- A Q&A with Esther Rodriguez, investor at Oxford Capital | Career 14 views | posted on May 27, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Morgan Stanley bear warns his bleak scenario for 2019 is taking shape 10 views | posted on June 10, 2019 | under Finance
- Bethesda’s E3 2019 conference recap: Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom Eternal and more 10 views | posted on June 10, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Mortgage rates sink below 4% as the trade war slaps markets 8 views | posted on June 2, 2019 | under Finance
- YouTube, Snapchat, Gmail experiencing connection issues in eastern US 7 views | posted on June 2, 2019 | under Breaking News