I was considering the Dell UP3216Q since May 2017 (I did not proceed buying it due to reseller mistakenly telling me that it was out of production). I then waited for the Viewsonic VP3268-4K to be available and a week ago I also found the BenQ PD3200U (AHVA = IPS ?). Pricing is 1350-1000-830 for the above monitors (as mentioned).
I am now using an LG W2600HP (IPS 26″) since 2007 and am satisfied, however I need more viewing area.
Which of the three monitors do you believe is best (Color accuracy, build quality, picture quality, error-free use)? I have seen a video showing that the Viewsonic has an issue with a horizontal line pattern appearing on screen and read that the BenQ one has spontaneous flicker issue. Is the Dell still the king here, or the other two are comparable according to your experience ?
Also, is there any plan for reviewing the BenQ PD3200U ?
- Sven Henrich: My 2019 stock-market outlook 12 views | posted on January 8, 2019 | under Finance
- Apple reportedly prepping iPad mini 5 and new entry-level 10-inch iPad for 2019 11 views | posted on December 22, 2018 | under Breaking News
- NEW Fortnite Hacks Mod Fortnite Cheat ESP Aimbot WH Telekill 8 views | posted on January 8, 2019 | under Videos
- Tim Leissner: Goldman Sachs banker at the heart of 1MDB scandal 6 views | posted on December 23, 2018 | under Finance
- EA refuses to honor its ‘Great Game Guarantee’ policy for Star Wars: Battlefront 6 views | posted on January 8, 2019 | under Breaking News