I was considering the Dell UP3216Q since May 2017 (I did not proceed buying it due to reseller mistakenly telling me that it was out of production). I then waited for the Viewsonic VP3268-4K to be available and a week ago I also found the BenQ PD3200U (AHVA = IPS ?). Pricing is 1350-1000-830 for the above monitors (as mentioned).
I am now using an LG W2600HP (IPS 26″) since 2007 and am satisfied, however I need more viewing area.
Which of the three monitors do you believe is best (Color accuracy, build quality, picture quality, error-free use)? I have seen a video showing that the Viewsonic has an issue with a horizontal line pattern appearing on screen and read that the BenQ one has spontaneous flicker issue. Is the Dell still the king here, or the other two are comparable according to your experience ?
Also, is there any plan for reviewing the BenQ PD3200U ?
- Galaxy S10 Plus vs. iPhone XS Max, Pixel 3 XL: All specs, compared 12 views | posted on February 20, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Brace yourself for the coming spike in the VIX 9 views | posted on March 15, 2019 | under Finance
- Android Q may remove the back button and replace it with proper gesture navigation 8 views | posted on February 19, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Scalebound to Be a Nintendo Switch Exclusive: Report 8 views | posted on February 19, 2019 | under Gaming
- Disney may be trying to buy more of Hulu from AT&T’s WarnerMedia 8 views | posted on February 27, 2019 | under Breaking News